David is a Senior Digital Strategist and Customer Experience (CX) Architect for digital transformation processes, apps and websites. Having worked in the field for more than 15 years, he has contributed to over 40+ websites and mobile apps at various agencies and companies such as Hanson Dodge, BuySeasons, Accenture, Luminos Labs and his own company, DPA Software. David was the marketing manager for a best selling mSecure, an Android and iOS password manager app. In addition, he was a founder in several start-up ventures in Texas and Wisconsin.
Education: earned a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering (BSEE) from Marquette University, has been awarded 4 patents and is a veracious reader of technology and psychology trends.
- Digital Transformation Strategist – Leading discovery and strategy to develop company-wide Personas, Customer Experience and Journey maps as part of a Digital Transformation initiative.
- Web/App Strategist/UX Lead/Information Architect – Leading Omni-channel Strategy and Customer Experience analysis and design for 6-7 figure website and app developments.
- UX Director – Directed UX and Strategy professionals and contractors is various departmental and project goals
- Product Owner – PO/PM for Website and iOS/Android/Cordova apps discoveries and solution strategy development.
- Web Compliance – Accessibility (ADA, WCAG…), Data Privacy (GDPR, CCPA…) Consulting Services and Remediation.